Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chapter 32

Today's blog will be quite short, as today was kind of a "bust". I got started from Midway, FL.about  8am and I rode through Tallahassee on hwy 90 and sent Vargie through on interstate 10 so she would not have to fight city traffic. At the east end of the city it started to rain slightly and the further East I went the harder it started to rain . About 22 or 23 miles in I called her and had her come back and pick me up. We are camped in Madison tonight at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park. I will have Vargie take me back to where I left off today and in the morning I will try to go it again. It felt pretty good to have a "rest day", but I hate to lose a day of riding even though we still have 2 cushion days built into the ride. If conditions are good I may be able to ride some extra miles Wed. & Thur. and get  back on schedule. If you haven't heard the good new , Lil Boo was able to go home, but he will still have lots of physical therapy to go through. What an amazing little guy, my money is on Boo, what a fighter. I hope life is treating you all well and I'm looking more and more forward to returning home soon.
All our love
Mike & Vargie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mike,
    It's good to see your face :) A day of rest will do you good! And God Bless little Boo!!
    OH! Debbie From the bakery asked me to say "HI" for her..Have yourself a well deserved rest Then get your a$$ back out ther tomorrow and finish this ride..
    Lots of love to both of you!! & little Boo..Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey big guy, Just saw the weather for today down there. SORRY IT SUCKS! Gonna be a WET day. Your so close give it a day and it should improve. Hang in there see you soon! It's offical CANADA has moved here. Their EVERYWHERE!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you were ready for a well deserved day of rest. You look really tan and fit. Been working out? We are so proud of the two of you. Hang in there for a few more days and you will have accomplished something unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete